United we create.
The Account Executive is part clairvoyant, part concierge, and part ninja. The account service team leads strategic thinking, client relationships, and for the agency. We seek an Account Executive to guide clients and internal teams through every step of the branding and advertising process.
We are a team of explorers, seekers, and brand activators who combine our talents into something bigger than all of us. Together, we turn unreal talent into real results. The Account Executive is responsible for driving business results through leadership of strategic marketing, managing budgets, and creative solutions. The Account Executive collaborates with agency departments to create inspired ideas with flawless execution. By actively seeking opportunities to improve results, the Account Executive is invaluable to clients and the agency. This position reports to the Account Director.
- Strategy & Planning
- Research, explore, and ask questions to expose critical insights that lead the agency’s work and client success
- Identify the strategic actions and opportunities that drive the agency in understanding the need and translating it into a solution
- Lead and initiate ideas and projects that contribute to the agency’s growth
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and industry, becoming the subject matter expert
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and present strategies and appropriate recommendations to clients
- Organize and map the work needed to deliver client work and support new business efforts
- Analyze client metrics frequently and make recommendations
- Stay apprised of clients’ brand, product, service, and industry developments
- Client Relationship Management
- Lead, rather than take orders, of all aspects of client relationships
- Own the client relationship, work, and results
- Define, own, and collaborate with agency resources to exceed client marketing goals.
- Seek opportunities to improve client results, team efforts, and profitability.
- Project Management
- Produce work, manage the workflow of assigned accounts, and utilize support resources.
- Self-sufficient and learning to manage other team members
- Exemplify strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and mastery of data analysis
- Prepare plans, briefs, budgets, meetings, invoices and scopes of work for approval while quickly and accurately relaying needs to appropriate agency talent
- Inform, review, and secure client approval of advertising materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- At least five years of agency account service experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize and seamlessly move from one project to another
- Ownership of responsibilities and tenacity to see the job through
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Professional, friendly and positive attitude with an assertive, proactive work style
Our Core Values
- Stay Curious.
- Listen First.
- Rally Up.
- Create Adventure.
- Keep It Humble.
- Lead With Grit.
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Casual dress code
- Continuing education and Field Days
How To Apply
To determine whether your qualifications and experience match our job opening, grade yourself on a scale of 1 to 5 on the following job requirements. A score of 5 indicates extensive experience with several examples and testimonies from peers and supervisors. An honest, not a perfect score, is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or similar degree. _____
- Exceptional attention to detail and analysis skills. _____
- Strong creative team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. _____
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and resolve problems. _____
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. _____
- Proven ability to manage many projects at once in a fast-paced environment. _____
- Minimum of 2- 4 years working within an advertising or digital agency environment. _____
- Possess a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and take the initiative. _____
- Proficient with MS Office and G Suite. _____
Now total your score. Include it and the answer to this question in your cover letter. What’s your theme song —the song that would start playing when you enter a room? Send your resume and these answers in your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org