This leader is responsible for driving business results through leadership of strategic marketing, managing budgets, and creative solutions. The Account Executive collaborates with agency departments to create inspired ideas with flawless execution. By actively seeking opportunities to improve results, the Account Executive is invaluable to clients and the agency. This position reports directly to the Account Supervisor or Director. The job comes with a starting salary range of $60,000 to $75,000 and generous perks and benefits, including flexible time off, medical insurance, parental leave, and work from home days.
- Primary owner of the client relationship, work, and results.
- Provide strategic and effective leadership.
- Define, own and collaborate with agency resources to exceed client marketing goals.
- Produce work and utilize support resources.
- Seek opportunities to improve client results, team efforts, and profitability.
- Responsible for training new account managers and coordinators.
- Self-sufficient and learning to manage other team members.
- Play a key role in new business efforts and demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and mastery of data analysis.
- Exemplify agency core values and add significant value to the team.
- Lead and initiate ideas and projects that contribute to the agency’s growth.
- Prepare plans, briefs, budgets, meetings, invoices and scopes of work for approval while quickly and accurately relaying needs to appropriate agency talent.
- Analyze client metrics frequently and make recommendations.
- Inform, review and secure client approval of advertising materials.
- Stay apprised of clients’ brand, product, service, and industry developments.
- Accomplish all tasks as assigned by management
- Strategic Thinking – Listen, learn and connect the dots to maximize the benefit of your skills to the client
- Leadership – Delegate tasks, maximize productivity and cultivate an engaged team
- Negotiation – Identify client needs and secure the optimal solution based on campaign and other factors
- Analytical – Determine Key Performance Indicators for a campaign and create data-driven plans
- Self-Learner – Learn with a passion
- Team Builder – Work side-by-side with the project and account teams, leading by example
- Agency experience of at least 5 years
- Located in Louisville or willing to travel to Louisville at least 2 days per week
Our Values – What are we looking for in you?
- You are eager to learn and continually seek out the “Why?”
- You are willing and excited to step out of your comfort zone.
- You immerse yourself in the clients’ fields, and in our own, then push the limits of both.
- You learn from and teach others.
- You take an innovative approach to your work, no matter your specialty.
- You elevate our clients, our company, and our community.
- You always keep the end goals in mind.
- You effectively prioritize both your professional and personal tasks and needs.
- You deliver meaningful and lasting results.
- You dream big, and take the initiative, responsibility, and action to get there.
- You seize the opportunity to invest in our future, and the future of Fieldtrip.
- You put others first, and care about their success as much as your own.
- You care deeply and inspire others with your passion and drive.
- You challenge assumptions and complacency.
- You are clear and open with your clients and your peers, even when difficult.
- You stay true to who you are, and stand up for what you believe in.
- You communicate internally and externally with honesty and respect.
- You listen to others and are open to feedback no matter how challenging.
- You are honest when a mistake is made, or help is needed.
How To Apply
Send a resume and the answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org: If you were going to start your own nonprofit, what would it be and why?